Saturday, September 10, 2011

Truth

Thus far my blog has for the most part been a recording of my growth as an artist. This post is going to be different. On this weekend where we all reflect on the events of 9/11 I find myself watching the news and surfing the web, looking for 9/11 information. I have been researching and watching informational videos on the subject for many years now. I would like to share a collection of You tube clips I have just finished watching and I must say I am disturbed greatly. There are 12 parts in all and I found the information presented to be unlike anything I have watched before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVWlUy0BWo&feature=related

I was told a colleague of mine that one day you have to chose a side you believe in and today I am choosing the side of truth.

"For true patriots to be silent, is dangerous." Samuel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment